A shirt and trousers kind of day.

15 comments



 
 
 
 






 
*...oh, and a rouge hand.*
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love wearing big shirts. Especially this one, 'cos it is Dior!
 
I must say, this is such a comfy outfit.
 
I'm also wearing my glasses that I bought when I was about 14 when everyone was going through that 'fake glasses' phase! I'm quite glad I kept them actually...
 
 
 
You like? Leave a comment below.
 
Talk soon !
 
 
 
 IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND THIS POST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ON...
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

15 comments

  1. you have a fun sense of style. love your creative header! x following x
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hi girly! Love your blog and great post! I'm your newest follower <3 We are hosting two giveaways right now, I would love for you to enter them!

    x0x0

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com
    Firmoo $25 GIVEAWAY
    StyleLately $50 GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you chick!

      ooooh I'll defiantly have a look !
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Love your creatively cute header, the shirt looks so great, love the heels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad you like it!

      thank you very much! :) xx

      Delete
  4. your header is so adorable as is this outfit! cute heels and very creative photos!
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you soooo much! I'm glad people are liking my header!

      Thank you Cara :) xx

      Delete
  5. those shoes are so cute!!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the outfit!

    XX,
    Mybrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shoes! LOVE them. I saw them on ASOS and was going to get them. Of course they sold out shortly after! So it goes
    Cute blog

    xo

    http://gracieoffduty.weebly.com/life.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. shoes are friggin awesome esp. paired w/a big shirt.

    x

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig