Check Mate.

5 comments
 


 




 
*Dungarees - Topshop  Checkered shirt - Topshop  Heels - Boohoo*
 
I try my absolute hardest not to wear head to toe Topshop, its just too boring! But I thought the different checked patterns complimented each other quite well here.
 
These heels are the comfiest and the highest I own. What a good combination! I got £5 off them when Boohoo had a deal on which was £5 off any pair of shoes when you bought any dress. Pretty damn good I say.
 
I wore this outfit to my friends leaving do. It was just in a pub so I thought this outfit was the perfect solution to not looking too overdressed, but not too casual.
Isn't it good when you find an outfit like that!

P.S   Like my new hair? I went for the chop. I feel like I have more volume in it which is an absolute necessity to me. Me and straight straight hair do not go well.
Honestly, when my hair dresser blow dried my hair I looked like Dawn French.
 
Pip pip!

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND THIS POST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ON...
 
 




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. You look really cute and I love the combination of checks!

    www.the-style-runner.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the dungarees!! You've styled them so well with the clash of checks too! Love it

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this look so much, those shoes are gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is freaking amazing! Just found your blog and I'm definitely following, you have such a cool style <3

    http://thegirlwithone-eye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig