It's like talking to a brick wall.

5 comments
 








 
 
My fabulous cousin kindly let me borrow her amazing camera this week. So I used the opportunity to take some better quality outfit posts for todays piece.
I have brick wall paper in my bedroom, which acts as the best back drop ever!
 
The outfit with the white lace t-shirt has recently become my go to 'I'm looking for a job' look. I think it's a great ensemble to wear whilst handing CV's out, or even going back for that all important interview. It's youthful and fun, but smart at the same time.
 
 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Love this whole outfit! That brick wallpaper is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes you're wearing in this outfit!

    J from
    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfits and the set up <3, my fav is the black leather jumpsuit outfit.
    Also wanted to say love your blog, Its so creative and shows you passion across a lot. love the idea of the inspiration posts, sure going to keep an eye on your blog x

    lara x

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig