Zoned out.

Leave a Comment
 
 

 
Jumper - from a charity shop // Trousers - Zara // Sunglasses - ASOS
 
Wearing sunglasses indoors kind of just happened.
 
 I felt as though this outfit needed more oomph, so I rummaged around for these bad boys. I've missed them. They were gluuuuued to my face last summer; I remember wearing them on holiday and one of the reps said I looked like I was from star treck. Massive complement obvs. I just think glasses make every outfit 10x cooler, it gives a real kooky, laid back vibe.
Anyway, enough about the glasses. On to the outfit. These Zara bottoms have been my saviour; the cold winter mornings walking to college have become a lot more bearable, and being warm and fashionable is, like, one of my favourite things evrrrrr.


There's supposed to be high arctic winds coming to the UK soon.
*silently sobs whilst putting on a third pair of woolly socks*

 


 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig