ASOS saved items.

Leave a Comment
ASOS saved items

 
 
Just a quick post today to show you some of my favourite things that have been sat in my saved items on ASOS.
 
As you can see, my life has been taken over by the double d - Denim and D ring belts. A perfect amalgamation of the two is exhibited perfectly in the form of this amazing denim  asymmetric wrap skirt ...I know, me, obsessing over a SKIRT!? 'What is this madness' you might be thinking, but with that raw edge detailing, a pair of trainers, maybe an oversized quilted bomber jacket and boo-yah, you've got yourself understated cool.
 
Speaking of trainers, these New Balance 410 blue suede/mesh trainers are at the top of my birthday list (March 27th fyi). Comfort is key this season; why strap yourself into a pair of heels when trainers can make just as big a statement. The blue colour of these trainers also makes them highly versatile, with the subtle yellow rim giving them that little added difference.
 
I am a sucker for anything oversized or long lined, and with the utility trend going strong, I reckoned this military maxi blazer would be a good bet. I mean, what is there not to like! Dress it down during the day with a crisp white shirt tucked into high waisted mom jeans (like this pair of tapered colour block jeans) or button up and belt on the evening to achieve statement dress potential. Mules favourable.
 
 
May I also draw your attention to this beaut - utility jumpsuit. Something tells me this would swamp my petite 5"1 frame, but maybe if I added these amazing 70's inspired mega chunky peep toe chelsea boots then all might be forgiven. Topped off with some statement handmade retro optical glasses and a cute lil' mini cross body bag you are good . to . go . sista .
 
 
A slight change in temperature in the air and I am already seeking out summer sandals! This pair of
Clarks block heeled sandals are at the top of my summer hit list. I just love the geisha inspired shape of them, and the cork heel immediately gives an interesting twist. If you're better with your feet firmly on the ground, then this pair of chunky buckle cross strap sandals are the perfect solution. Wear with culottes and this D ring belted longline T-Shirt topped off with a big floppy hat and summer will be calling for you sooner than you thought.
 
 
I've hopefully got a few exciting things coming up soon to share with you all, so stay tuned! Also, may I just add that yes, it is coming to that time of the year again were I hibernate and revise every waking minute of the day in preparation for my exams. So please bare with if it seems as though I've gone under the radar for a bit.
 
                                                                                     
 xx
 
 
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig