A Steady Hand // Topshop jewellery

Leave a Comment
 



One of my new year's resolutions was to buy and wear more rings.
 I've kept this in mind on my shopping trips and have managed to pick up some great pieces... funnily enough all of which have come from Topshop. I haven't been the biggest fan of the clothes in Topshop at the moment (I know woah please forgive me) but I just get put off by the prices that seem to be steadily increasing every time I go, and I'm not a fan of some of the fabrics that they seem to use on ev-ery-thing.
 
However, I do love their jewellery!

 
*I couldn't find the necklace set or the bangle on the website to link for you, but they are currently still in store so go have a search! *
 
oh btw, happy Easter!
 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig