Selected, Pinned & Presented.

1 comment
 









 
 There are two files filled with magazine cuttings under my bed that I have kept over the years, some of which date back to around 2012. Whilst some may see this is as pointless, I see it as a goldmine for outfit inspirations, makeup ideas, and occasionally even a cool alternative to wrapping paper! But one of the biggest pros to being a magazine-cutting-hoarder is that I always have a vast array of things to use when I want to switch up my notice board; initially after finishing all my A-level revision and breaking up for summer I found myself with a lotttttt of spare time so I spent a merry afternoon making a new collage.
 
Just thought I'd share it with you 'cos it looks cool.
 
xx
 
 

 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig