Photo Diary + Catch up Session.

3 comments





















MY DEARS.
It certainly has been a lengthy amount of time since I last posted. But I found myself stepping away from blogging for a wee while due to a veryyy ram jam packed few weeks.

So let's catch up.
 The big news is that I am finally off to university! *audience claps* For those of you who didn't know, I opted to do a third year at six form college to try and improve my A-levels, and it has obviously all paid off because I am off to The University of Nottingham in September to study English!

I've been brainstorming a lot of article ideas for an up and coming 'thing' which is happening that I am participating in, so most of my time recently has been put into making sure my journalism skillz are not shit. Keep up-to-date with this project by following our twitter page.

I've recently acquired a new laptop after being without one for a short while so I am currently finding out what all the buttons do.

...and tbh, I have had a lovely time just being with friends and family this summer so blogging hasn't  really been in the picture as much (I know omg so shocking)

But I am back now, and ready to rock and roll once more.


*all above images are taken from Tumblr*

Bloglovin / Instagram / Tumblr / Twitter



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. love the inspo! thank you for sharing
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing it. If you read or find more quotes, suvichar, anmol vachan, click here Quotes and Suvichar

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig